LiftMaster 8355W-267 Garage Door Opener
ON-SALE SAVE $80
- This Premium Series Garage Door Opener provides reliable, energy efficient performance year after year. The Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) provides quiet, smooth operation and comes fully equipped with Wi-Fi®, Security+ 2.0® and MyQ® Technology.
- LiftMaster 1/2 HP AC motor belt drive system delivers smooth-running power and reliable performance year after year
- MyQ technology lets your customers monitor and control their garage door and house lights remotely by using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Security+ 2.0 technology changes to a new code with every click, transmitting multiple frequencies and ensures operating consistency and extended range even in the toughest interference areas
- Built-In Wi-Fi® for the easiest way to connect the garage.
- Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of the garage door via email or push notifications.
- Monitor and Control the opener from anywhere using mobile devices.
- Electronic limit settings provide simpler, faster installation
- Auto-force allows the garage door opener to adapt to weather and changing environmental conditions, ensuring optimal performance and eliminating the need for manual adjustments
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode
- The Protector System safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while door is going down. Opener lights turn on automatically when The Protector System?s infrared beam is broken
- PosiLock system electronically secures a closed door and monitors against a forced opening. When the door is down, it is securely locked. If a forced opening is detected, it automatically reactivates the opener to the closed position
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides UL325-compliant audible and visual warnings that the garage door is about to close when using MyQ technology or a Timer-to-Close-enabled control panel (sold separately) (Alert-2-Close applications are for sectional doors only, not one-piece doors)
- Manual release handle in case of power failure
For More Info, Call Us Today - Call (210)-690-7555 in San Antonio or (512)-560-2224 in Austin